Skip to main content

Magazines

I am getting ready to order magazines for next year. I want magazines that you will all love. Let me know the titles you like.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Mrs.Rosheim I thing we need Nick, Sports illustrated for kids, Ranger Rick I thing these are some of the magizines we need.
Anonymous said…
Jaxen-Thanks so much for letting me know what magazines you like. I see that you are blogging at home...way to go!
Anonymous said…
Mrs.Rosheim I think we need these are library Zoobooks,U.s. Kids, and Dogs thank you and i hope you get these magazines.
Anonymous said…
I think we need to get Boy's Life because it has fun articles, cool jokes and fantastic comics.
Anonymous said…
I like Cartoon Network Block Party, Nick magazine, and Zoobooks. We need more CN Block Party. Some Looney Tunes would be good.
Anonymous said…
I think we should have Sports Illistrated for kids, Discovery Girls, and New Moon for girls! I read ALL of these great magazines and YOU should too!
Anonymous said…
I think we need: Gossip, Nick and Sports Illistrated for kids.
Anonymous said…
Nick Mags would be awesome!

Popular posts from this blog

The Cave

The Cave is the new section in our library developed with boys in mind. This section was a result of Mrs. Haynes' research into boys and reading and how our school library can meet their reading needs. Mrs. Haynes worked with 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade boys to select books that appeal to boys. Of course, girls are welcome too! Please take a few minutes to view the video below.