Skip to main content

Poems of the Day-April 21st

Pancakes
I love pancakes.
Yes I do.
I will tell you a few...
Gooey
Soft
Blueberry
Strawberry
Blackberry
Raspberry
There you go.
You heard all my favorites.
What are yours?
By Breanna
Captain Underpants
I see toilets all over the place.
I hear toilets smacking their teeth.
I smell food cooking on the stove.
I taste food in my mouth.
I feel underwear in my hands.
By Jayden

Comments

Mrs. Miles' Class said…
Jayden-
Great job on your poem! Awesome dude! Your rock Jayden!
Madeleine said…
Nice use on the Captain Underpants Jayden!

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Reading-Meet Creativity At The Library

Kay Grimminger...art teacher, quilter, jewelry maker, fiber designer, and doll maker talked to the kids about creativity and thinking outside the box. Mrs. Grimminger is Mrs. Rosheim's mom! Sharing Mrs. Thormod's creative outlet...dancing! Practicing the Cupid Shuffle! Practice makes perfect! Making bracelets! Getting creative ourselves! Bill Cardwell, Famous Liberty drum maker talked to the kids and teachers about his creative life. He has even made a drum set for Ringo Starr. The teachers and parents were very impressed...the kids not so much:). Mr. Cardwell is Mrs. Jellison's (LC 3rd grade teacher) father! Lots of questions following his presentation!