Skip to main content

Princess Hyacinth the Suprising Tale of a Girl who Foated

This book is about a girl who floats and needs to stop floating all around. So the king and queen put all this stuff on her so she can't float. One day she wanted a balloon so she got one. The balloon man tied the princess to a bunch of balloons and away she floated. I want 2nd grade,1st grade, and kindergarten to read this book.
By:Sierra

Comments

Tyler said…
I will check it out too.
Tyler said…
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
LIVI said…
Hey great report cici! I loved it
and I will check that book out
in the library!!!!!

Popular posts from this blog

Summer Reading-Meet Creativity At The Library

Kay Grimminger...art teacher, quilter, jewelry maker, fiber designer, and doll maker talked to the kids about creativity and thinking outside the box. Mrs. Grimminger is Mrs. Rosheim's mom! Sharing Mrs. Thormod's creative outlet...dancing! Practicing the Cupid Shuffle! Practice makes perfect! Making bracelets! Getting creative ourselves! Bill Cardwell, Famous Liberty drum maker talked to the kids and teachers about his creative life. He has even made a drum set for Ringo Starr. The teachers and parents were very impressed...the kids not so much:). Mr. Cardwell is Mrs. Jellison's (LC 3rd grade teacher) father! Lots of questions following his presentation!