Skip to main content

Page Turners Start The Morning Off Right!

Our Page Turner's Book Club has started for the 2010-2011 school year. We are looking forward to adopting shelves, reviewing books, blogging, and of course READING. Check out our photos below...what a great way to start the day! Any student in grades 3-5 may join us. Just see Mrs. Rosheim or Mrs. Haynes for a permission slip.











Comments

Tyler 4J said…
I like to go becasue you get atleast 20 minutes to read or more.
Emma said…
I like going to Page Turner's because it is a very good time to read quietly instead of going at home and having loudness.
Emily 5R said…
I like page turners because you are in a peaceful place to read before your day starts at school. It is not as noisey as it is in your classroom.
Grace 3Highley said…
I wonder where I'm at?!!!!!!!!
Leyton said…
I LOVE Page Turners because you get to Read; Blog; have lots of Challnges; Adopt Shelvs and more!
Anonymous said…
I am so excited when i come to Page Turners it is so much FUN!!!

Popular posts from this blog

The Cave

The Cave is the new section in our library developed with boys in mind. This section was a result of Mrs. Haynes' research into boys and reading and how our school library can meet their reading needs. Mrs. Haynes worked with 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade boys to select books that appeal to boys. Of course, girls are welcome too! Please take a few minutes to view the video below.