-A place to make, create, innovate, read, inquire, invent & question
Search This Blog
Book Review-Bubble Homes and Fish Farts
I just read Bubble Home and Fish Farts. It is a book about how different fish and animals use bubbles. Some animals use it for...well you just have to read it.
Jaxen~ My, that is certainly an interesting title for a book! I cannot wait to read it. Thanks for reviewing a new book for the library.
Anonymous said…
Thank you for that I worked very hard at it.
Jordan said…
Jaxen I love that book review! Maybe I will read it! :)
Whitney said…
Jaxen~ You are a awesome book reviewer, I love how you did not give away the ending. I will read it!:)
Emily said…
omg I was at library checkout and I saw the book on the shelf so by reading the title I thought it would be a great book. And it really is I think you all should read this book Bubble homes and fish farts!!!! :)
The Cave is the new section in our library developed with boys in mind. This section was a result of Mrs. Haynes' research into boys and reading and how our school library can meet their reading needs. Mrs. Haynes worked with 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade boys to select books that appeal to boys. Of course, girls are welcome too! Please take a few minutes to view the video below.
Comments