Skip to main content

Third Grade A To Z Mystery Challenge


It is time for our annual A to Z Mystery Series Reading Challenge. All third graders are invited to join in this challenge! All you have to do is read 25 A to Z mysteries written by Ron Roy

(I will read the Absent Author to you) and complete a comprehension question about each book between March 30th and May 8th. If you complete the challenge, you will be invited to a Mystery Reading Celebration.


Learn more about the author, Ron Roy at his website...

Comments

sami said…
I was in third grade last year and I love those A to Z Mystery books! They are G.R.E.A.T!!!!(all caps ha)
Anonymous said…
I have read alot of the a to z mystery books. Thay are AWSOME!!!!!! Ron Roy is a awsome mystery book writer!
Justen said…
I rememeber when we got to read A to Z Mysteries they were so cool! My favorite was the first one, The Absent Author, it was really interesting